Wednesday 31 August 2011

Website

Hello folks,

I just wanted to post quick update as have had a few emails to let me know my site is down. Firstly, thank you to everyone who has sent me a message regarding this, muchly appreciated :)

www.leeellamsphotography.co.uk is currently down!!

So... what does this mean??

Well, lots actually... Lee Ellams Photography is coming back bigger and better. A brand new website is on it's way, my brand spanking new wedding packages are soon to be launched and I have lots of other exciting news and work to share with you all.

In the meantime, I've popped a tent up here and this will be my temporary home.

So, please don't worry, I'm still here, feel free to contact me with any enquiries or just to say hi. info@leeellamsphotography.com

I've also added a clients log in page, so you can still access your personal galleries as previously.

www.leeellamsphotography.co.uk and now also www.leeellamsphotography.com will be launching soon. I'll keep you updated

Thank you for your support and patience.

much love

Lee xxooxx

No comments:

Post a Comment